Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it's the little moments...

I really truly am so blessed! I have great friends and family. I got to spend the morning serving with some great ladies. Blenda said "you know you are going to have a good time when Kathy is going to be with you". I couldn't agree more!! All three ladies I spent the morning with are wonderful, but Kathy just knows how to have fun no matter what she is doing. I try and be that way, I love to laugh and make or just laugh with others! She had me in tears on the way home.

When I am out with the girls it is always the little things that I remember. The little things that we do or that just happen that make me laugh. Dancing with Amanda, Emelie, and Lisa @ The Magneto's show. Bunco nights. Being really silly with Emelie when it is just her and I out on the town. Playing games with my sister is always a hoot!! Your abs are guaranteed to be sore the next day.      

Most of all I am blessed to be a mother. My children sure know how to push my buttons, but it is the little things... Just tonight when they got home from their fathers house, I was watching a movie and they both went and did their own thing. No fighting!!! I told Titan he had to turn the tv off and go to bed at 9pm. I heard him turn the tv off and run to his room. This makes me so proud, he didn't try and stay up. I am sure there have been other times and situations when he has tried to be sneaky about doing things, but not tonight. Then when I was tucking Odessa in she said "we are rolling in this hood to find you, that's what's crackle lacken"!! Are you kidding me?! If you don't think that is cute and want to eat her face off then you need help :-P Yeah, yeah, I know that I am really the one that needs help, but come on that is cuteness right there!






1 comment: