Sunday, March 20, 2011

all you need is music...

Today was a great day! Got my sweat on and had some very sweet things said to me. Titan and Odessa have spring break so they both wanted to stay up late, but I had a headache so I told them they could each watch a movie from bed. I didn't stay asleep for very long... I got up and came to the computer to find some mellow songs. I really need to get a playlist of mellow songs on my ipod.

While I was listening to and searching for songs I realized that music gives meaning to feelings (I knew this already). Or it can change your feelings. I go through periods in life where I have favorites of differents types of music. It can make you feel happy or sad, loved or lonely. Life would be BLAH without music. I would love to post all the music that touches me on any particular day but that would be a waste of time. I posted one of my mellow songs tonight on facebook and one of my friends commented how after about twenty seconds he wanted to punch the singer... People just don't feel certain music the same time I do, or maybe not at all, and that is ok. To each his own, and that is what makes every person different.

I am not real sure where I wanted to go with this, but I typed it so it is getting posted :-P

Here is a quote that I like:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever gets you through the day...listen to the tunes that motivate you :)

    ReplyDelete