Tuesday, March 15, 2011

what is it about me?

I made mention about being in a sociology class a few posts ago and I am intrigued by something so I want to do an experiment. I hope everyone is game... It is all about the "looking glass self". So here is what I would love to have happen. If you know me, even in the smallest of way and even if you don't follow my blog, I want you to leave a comment stating the very first thing about me that comes to mind when you think of me or you hear my name...OR...list one thing you like about me and one thing you would change about me. You could always do both :-) I don't want anyone to be influenced by seeing what others post, so if I did the settings right, then the comments will come to me first and I will not publish them. The only way this experiment will work is if there is some participation...



No comments:

Post a Comment