Monday, March 21, 2011

never-so-little-scar

I just found an AMAZING quote. Everything we do leaves a "scar" in our lives. Even the smallest of choice can turn out to be the biggest scar in the future. How many times do we actually think about what type of impact a choice will make on our lives, either immediate or years down the road? I know that I have not always been one to do that. And I have some pretty big scars from choices that I have made years ago. These scars, whether good or bad, will be with us forever and maybe affect choices that we will make later. Just my quick little thought for the day :-)

“We are spinning our own fates, good or evil, and never to be undone. Every smallest stroke of virtue or of vice leaves its never-so-little scar.”
~William James




No comments:

Post a Comment