Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Five Finger Death Punch - Hard To See



Thanks to Guitar Hero I love this song!!! I just got the album and it is so intense. This is going to be great to listen to while I am lifting when I really start getting into that...working on lowering my body fat % first, for those of you that didn't know that already :-P

Now that I am addicted to exercising I don't know how I went so long with out ever really doing it. I can't start my day without working up a really good sweat. I feel so good and energized for the rest of the day. I am in a better mood and can deal with things better. I am NEVER going back to a sedentary lifestyle again! It SUCKS and I felt horrible and yucky all the time. I am only going to improve in the future. So here is to a long healthy life with the two best children in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment