Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my new love! this can't be real...

So I posted a few posts ago my before pics for ChaLEAN Extreme and today was day 1 of week 4. I love it, Chalene is amazing! I ordered and have been very impatiently waiting for Turbo Fire to arrive. My plan was to do the hybrid with ChaLEAN Extreme. Turbo Fire finally arrived today and I did the first full workout tonight. Two workouts in 1 day! Some of you may be thinking that I am crazy, but I love to workout out now. Just a couple years ago I didn't at all. It is amazing what divorce will do for a woman :-P I learned on Saturday in my sociology class that with divorce men's health will decrease and women's health will improve. I am sure that is not true in all cases, but it sure is true in mine! And I love it!!!

I do have to say that I am glad that I am single because Turbo Fire would be my secret lover if I was in a relationship. I can't even express in words how fun that one workout was tonight. It is amazing to me that after working out this morning that I still had so much energy. I think it was just the sheer excitement of finally having it. I will never be too tired to do Turbo Fire! The only time I have ever actually had sweat dripping off me is when I am running and Turbo Fire did that for me. I am really going to love my results! I could go on and on but I would just be repeating myself...

For those of you that have no clue what Turbo Fire is here is a short video. ENJOY!!!
I am hooked after 1 workout.
http://teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/turbofire-workout/turbofire-video?p_p_id=56_INSTANCE_h4YV&p_p_state=exclusive

4 comments:

  1. you need to shut up over there with all that energy of yours! i rolled to the right last night in bed, and i'm exhausted!
    were is all this energy coming from?? i want it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't....i'm too lazy and busy.

    ReplyDelete