Saturday, April 9, 2011

hiking with my scout...

I was naughty today and skipped my class so I could spend the day with my scout. I was cold this morning, but it turned out to be such a great day and well worth skipping class for. I will post some of the pics from our hike, but I must warn you I found a dead deer :-D

Before we headed out

His snacks

Building a bridge

T's turn to cross

Leaf

Knotty Wood

Twisted Tree


Horny Log

Snake like tree

All the boys

WHAT?!

Headed down

Can you see our path down?


Dirty Foam







One of four deer that we saw

Leg

Neck and head

Head

another leg


He was hot and feeling nauseous, so I dumped water on his head


It was a great day and so glad I got to spend it with my Mr. Man! I hope you enjoyed the pics...if you want to see them all check out my album on facebook :-)


1 comment: