Sunday, June 20, 2010

they call me "mom"

Right at this very moment "mom" is my favorite name. My children are my greatest joy in life.

Titan is 10 and sometime I forget that he is just 10. He acts so much older at times and I have to take a second look at my growing "bubies". He is so amazing, he excels in reading and gets bored at school because he is not challenged enough. The last 2 years he has been in an advanced program for reading that has been challenging for him, but he loves it.

Odessa is 5 and sometimes I have to remind her how old she is. She at times will act like a 2 year old and I have to ask her how old she is, for fear that I have gone back in time. Odessa is one of the only children in her class at daycare that know the months and days. She always raises her hand to answer questions and is quick to help when another child doesn't. She is my little princess.

My children know how to push my buttons, but at the same time when I am down (even though I have said nothing to them about it) they know that I just need a hug and some cuddling. They know that I love them even when I tell them "no" and they love me back. I will always be their mother and that brings me the greatest joy I will ever know...

1 comment:

  1. You appear to be a humbly proud Mama. You have caught on quick that this blogging thang is all about bragging about your children ;)

    ReplyDelete