Thursday, June 17, 2010

This new trail...

It has been a year since I filed for divorce and in that year I have had my ups and downs. I want to share this new trail on my journey through this life with those that care. Being a single mother is VERY hard, but at the same time comes with such great rewards. Being the primary care giver of my two wonderful children means that I have them most of the time. I get to share so many experiences with them that their father misses out on. When something exciting happens, I am there... When they get hurt, I am there... I love being a mother!

Although some things have been extremely hard, I would not change anything that has been on my path to this point. I have grown in some way and learned something from each experience. I am who I am today because of everything I have been through.

I am excited about what the future holds and this opportunity to share it all with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment