Thursday, June 24, 2010

four leaf clover...

This week has gone by faster than I thought it would. I have had something to do every night this week and I have loved it! Tuesday I watched three of the Eaton children so Mary could get out of the house and have some time. I LOVE children and having been able to help her out has been a great blessing to me. Wednesday I thought I had a free night because my girls are at camp, but at 6:30 Titan reminded me that he still had scouts! So we ate dinner quick (good thing I was just getting it out of the oven). Tomorrow night I am going out to see the Magnetos again. Good times to be had by all there!

That covers every night but Monday and tonight. I had the great pleasure of going to girls camp to be with the girls. Monday night the lesson that was taught was just what I needed to hear (taught by an amazing and wonderful woman). Tonight we went on a Faith Walk and I was touched by so many things...the beauty of nature first and foremost, then things that were shared along the trail. We were not supposed to talk, only the people at different points on the trail sharing with us were allowed to talk. The peace gave me the opportunity to ponder. The whole time I was on the trail I just kept thinking to myself "let me just find a four leaf clover to know that everything is really going to be ok". I found one...this brings tears to my eyes now as I type about it. It was very small and I almost didn't see it. I took a picture of it so I will always have the proof for myself that everything is going to be ok.

I am so glad that I took the time to go be with the girls at camp and was able to walk away each time with something that has helped me.

Life is good...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are appreciating the nature...when you are done, I'll be in the air conditioned house waiting. You should add the picture of your 4 leaf clover to the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete