Saturday, May 7, 2011

the magnetos 5/6/11

Em and I at The Magnetos show at Tornados Grub & Pub. What a great night! We got there about 9:10pm and we thought they were starting at 9 so when we got there and they were playing we started dancing. We only found out after that it was their sound check! HAHA!! I don't care though, cause I love The Magnetos! I will share a few pics from that night and then I have a short video of "my" song that they sing. I missed the beginning, I always get super excited when I hear it, but I was able to control myself enough to get it (I was still kinda dancing a bit).

On the way

Do I have anything in my teeth?

Joe and I

Dancing with The Magnetos

Joe 'Pegleg' Nelson

Joe "Joey Bravo" Zahorik

Todd "El Deuce" Brown



Well, darn it all!! I have been unable to load the video so you will just have to check out my facebook wall to see the video (Sorry Lisa:-()

2 comments:

  1. luv the first pic of you and emily....so cute!! glad ya'll had fun! i am sick and studying for finals....but the fam waited on me all day! sorry i never called you back this past week....i have been crazy busy. with these 10 days off school, we should get together..(me, u, em, and amanda) and see a movie, hang, whatever! i wanna know what class u ended up taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We REALLY need to have a girls day fo sho!!! I can tell you about my classes then. I am in two and on a waiting list for another, I hope to get in it. No worries, I totally understand about being busy. I have my last final on wednesday...semester one done!!! WOO HOO :-D

    ReplyDelete