Friday, February 4, 2011

before ChaLEAN Extreme pics!

So I have done 1 round of P90X and I have fallen in love with that program, but since becoming a Beachbody coach I have started to think that I will love many of the other programs also. I have ordered ChaLEAN Extreme. It should have been here today, but it is late (due to the weather I am sure). I am also going to order Turbo Fire and do the Hybrid program with ChaLEAN Extreme. I am so anxious and excited to see the results I will get with these two programs. Once I get my body fat% down I am really going to concentrate on building muscle and lots of it. I am hooked and can't get enough! :-)

Here are two pics of me before I start these two programs. If you are friends with me on facebook you should check out the great comments I got on the pic from behind...these guys are so great! Much love to them!
 ENJOY :-)




Stay tuned for the update pics! 

3 comments:

  1. can i have your waist please....and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lisa...I have first dibs on her waist, if she is actually giving it away or lending it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies make me laugh! and my body/waist isn't even that great, but you make me feel good :-) Love ya both!!

    ReplyDelete